And they keep coming from the archives!!!!
Skip to main content
- Demo Account Sign UpOpen Live AccountLogin
- Open Live Account
Open an account with as little as $10 and start trading today!
*** Click here for secure instant online payments ***
Are you with Capitec or only have a student card that doesn't work online? I yes see below.
Wire transfers can also be used if you are having any issues with the above payment system. Please see below for wire transfer details.
Global Transaction Services (HK) Limited (GTS HK) is a licensed financial institution that specializes in money transmission and foreign exchange services for international trading businesses and those that provide financial services to them. To make it easy for you to deposit funds into your trading account please follow the wire instructions below.
Please Note: Transactions must be done in EUR (NOT USD or ZAR) It will automatically be converted into USD when it goes into your MetaTrader Account. TDM Holdings Inc. does not accept third party deposits nor U.S., France, and Turkey based customers or process their transactions.
***IF TRANSACTIONS ARE DONE IN ANY OTHER CURRENCY OTHER THAN EUR, THE FUNDS WILL BE REJECTED BY THE EUROPEAN BANK. IF THIS HAPPENS THE FUNDS WILL NOT BE IN THE TDMARKETS ACCOUNT AND YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT YOUR BANK TO DO A REVERSAL/CANCEL TRANSFER, YOUR BANK WILL CHARGE YOU. THIS CAN TAKE A MINIMUM OF TWO WEEKS. WE ARE NOT LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR INCORRECTLY SENT FUNDS.***
- Bank: Bank Pekao S.A.
- Address: 53-57 Grzybowska Street, Warsaw, Poland, 00-950
- Account No: 3912 4069 6025 0000 9120 3200 45
- Account Name: Valoris HK Limited
- Account Holder Address: Richmond Commercial, 109 Argyle Street, Kowloon, 00000, Hong Kong
- IBAN: PL3912 4069 6025 0000 9120 3200 45
- SWIFT BIC: PKOPPLPW (Some banks such as FNB may require the SWIFT code as PKOPPLPWXXX)
- Reference: This will be your TDMarkets account number found under your "Profile"
Wire transactions can be done at your bank's Bureau de Change or an online Forex transfer if you have internet banking. Capitec Bank clients and those who don't have a bank account, can do their wire transactions at a Standard Bank - Bureau de Change branch.
Non-Standard Bank Account Holders
Please note that you will need to pay CASH for the transfer. In order to do a wire transaction you will NEED to take the following documents with to the bank – ORIGINAL ONLY.
- ORIGINAL I.D. Book / Card.
- NOT driver’s license; NOT passport.
- ORIGINAL Proof of Address – LESS than 3 months old.
- NO Certified Copies.
- If you do not bring the correct documents and cash the bank will NOT do the transaction.
1. Take the wire details above to the bank.
2. Inform the teller that you need to do a Wire Transfer in Euro, for investment purposes to fund your online trading account.
3. Fill out a T.T. form that they provide you with.
4. The transfer amount must be in EUR
5. The teller will process the transaction and inform you of the amount to pay in ZAR.
6. Once the transaction has been processed it usually takes 2 – 3 business days to reflect.
Please send your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org If you can't find a scanner simply take a pic with your phone and send that. If for some reason you can't do that either please send your name, phone number and payment details to email@example.com
Once your transaction has reflected in the broker’s account, your live account / Metatrader will then be funded.
Disclaimer: Kindly ensure the bank account number and details are correctly entered. We will not be held liable or responsible for transactions sent to the incorrect account number should you enter incorrect account details.
- Demo Account Sign Up
- Open Live Account
- Company Profile
- Terms of Business
- Contact Us
- MetaTrader 4
- Meta Trader 4 FAQ
- FX Lite Binary Options App
- Our Binary Options System
- Account Types
- Binary Options
- Open Demo Account
- Open Live Account
- Safety of Funds
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Economic Calendar
High Risk Investment Warning: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts. Please read TDM Holdings Inc.'s full risk warning.
TD Markets Limited, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom. Company Registration Num #10024609
TDM Holdings Inc. Suite 305 Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Kingston, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Company Registration # 23129 IBC 2015